If you are a daycare or foster care provider looking for the Minnesota required 3-hour Child And Restraint Systems (C.A.R.S.) training course, you are in the right spot!
Minnesota requires all daycare and foster care providers* in the state to complete a 3-hour child passenger class in order to transport children (MN Statute 245A.18).
- A complete schedule is available on the "Class Schedule" page - check it often for new and/or closed classes.
- Register early - Seats are limited!
- Pre-registration and payment are required to be enrolled in a class.
- Classes that are full will be posted as "closed" on the schedule.
- All classes are taught by certified National Child Passenger Safety Instructors.
* This requirement includes family and group family child care, child care centers, child foster care, and others licensed by the Department of Human Services that serve children under nine years of age.