If you are a daycare or foster care provider looking for the Minnesota required 3-hour Child And Restraint Systems (C.A.R.S.) training course, you are in the right spot!
Registering for a class is easy! Check out all the that are offered under the "Class Schedule" link.
In 2005, Minnesota established a law (MN 245A.18) that requires all daycare and foster care providers* in the state of MN to complete a 3-hour child passenger class in order to transport children.
- A complete schedule is available on the "Class Schedule" page - check it often for new and/or closed classes.
- Register early - Seats are limited!
- Pre-registration and payment are required to be enrolled in a class.
- Classes that are full will be posted as "closed" on the schedule.
- All classes are taught by certified National Child Passenger Safety Instructors.
* This requirement includes family and group family child care, child care centers, child foster care, and other licensed by the Department of that serve a child or children under nine years of age.