The following classes have been approved by the MN Department of Public Safety, Office of Traffic Safety as meeting the requirements established under MN Statute 245A.18, Subd.2.
Please check this schedule prior to sending in a registration form for a specific class. Any class changes that occur, will be noted here. Classes will be scheduled a month in advance.
Upcoming 2016 Classes
Saturday, February 13 (9 am - Noon) REGISTRATION CLOSED
Saturday, February 27 (9 am - Noon) REGISTRATION CLOSED
Saturday, March 12 (9 am - Noon)
Monday, March 28 (6 - 9 pm)
CLOSED CLASSES: Once a class is full, it will be noted on the schedule as "Registration Closed."
INSTRUCTOR CANCELED CLASSES: If a class is canceled due to severe weather or an emergency, you will have the opportunity to choose another class.
TIME: All WEEK DAY classes are held from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. All SATURDAY classes are from 9:00 a.m. - Noon, unless otherwise noted. Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early to sign-in. If you arrive more than 15-minutes late, you will not be admitted to the class.
FEE: $25 per person. Pre-payment is required. Checks/money orders accepted. We are not able to accept credit cards at this time. All checks are made payable to Chandra Kreyer. Sorry, no reimbursements for missed classes.
WHAT TO BRING: Pen for class. Feel free to bring a beverage/snack. There are NO vending machines on site.
- A reminder email will be sent a few days before class with directions and instructions for class.
- You will receive a certificate of completion.
- This is an adult only class. Daycare is NOT provided.
- Refunds are not given for missed classes.
- Phone calls will only be made if the class is full or canceled/changed after your registration has been received.
RESOURCES FOR PROVIDERS: