The following classes have been approved by the MN Department of Public Safety, Office of Traffic Safety as meeting the requirements established under MN Statute 245A.18, Subd.2.
Please check this schedule prior to sending in a registration form for a specific class. Any class changes that occur, will be noted here. Classes will be scheduled a month in advance.
Wednesday, November 15 (6 - 9:15 pm)
Saturday, December 2 (9 am - 12:15 pm)
Monday, December 11 (6 - 9:15 pm)
Check back soon for January 2018 classes!
$25 per person. Pre-payment is required. Checks/money orders
accepted. We are not able to accept credit cards at this time. All checks are made payable to Chandra Kreyer. Sorry, no reimbursements for missed classes or for cancellations within 5 days of the class.
CLOSED CLASSES: Once a class is full, it will be noted on the schedule as "Registration Closed."
INSTRUCTOR CANCELED CLASSES: If a class is canceled due to severe weather or an emergency, you will have the opportunity to choose another class.
CHECK IN: Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early to sign-in. If you arrive more than 15-minutes late, you will not be admitted to the class.
WHAT TO BRING: Pen for class. Feel free to bring a beverage/snack. There are NO vending machines on site.
- A reminder email will be sent a few days before class with directions and instructions for class.
- You will receive a certificate of completion.
- This is an adult only class. Children are not allowed in class. Daycare is NOT provided.
- Refunds are not given for missed classes.
- Phone calls will only be made if the class is full or canceled/changed after your registration has been received.
RESOURCES FOR PROVIDERS: