The following classes have been approved by the MN Department of Public Safety, Office of Traffic Safety as meeting the requirements established under MN Statute 245A.18, Subd.2.
Please check this schedule prior to sending in a registration form for a specific class. Any class changes that occur, will be noted here. Classes will be scheduled a month in advance.
Saturday, Dec 8 (9 am - 12:15 pm) REGISTRATION CLOSED
Monday, Dec 10 (6 pm - 9:15 pm) REGISTRATION CLOSED
Monday, Jan 14 (6 pm - 9:15 pm)
Saturday, Feb 2 (9 am - 12:15 pm)
Monday, Feb 4 (6 pm - 9:15 pm)
Check back soon for March 2019 classes!
Youth First, 6701 Hwy 10 NW, Ramsey MN 55303
approximately 5/10 of a mile west of the intersection of Sunfish Lake
Blvd on Hwy 10 NW in Ramsey (on the North side of Hwy 10). We
are in a grey/blue one-story office building, which we share with
Northern Light Church (they are on the left side). Enter through the front doors, we are on the
right side. Map/Directions
Once a class is full, it will be noted on the schedule as "Registration Closed."
INSTRUCTOR CANCELED CLASSES
If a class is canceled due to severe weather or an emergency, you will have the opportunity to choose another class.
Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early to sign-in. If you arrive more than 15-minutes late, you will not be admitted to the class. This will be considered a no-show.
WHAT TO BRING
Pen for class. Feel free to bring a beverage/snack. There are NO vending machines on site.
- A reminder email will be sent a few days before class with directions and instructions for class.
- This is an adult only class. Children are not allowed in class. Daycare is NOT provided.
- Phone calls will only be made if the class is full or canceled/changed after your registration has been received.
VERIFICATION OF COMPLETION
Attendance will be marked complete through the Develop web site.
- If you have a Develop ID, you will be able to print your course completion summary showing you have successfully completed the course.
- If you do NOT have a Develop ID - you
will need to provide your
case worker or supervisors email address and phone number on your
registration. Your course completion information will be sent directly