The following classes have been approved by the MN Department of Public Safety, Office of Traffic Safety as meeting the requirements established under MN Statute 245A.18, Subd.2.
Please check this schedule prior to sending in a registration form for a specific class. Any class changes that occur, will be noted here. Classes will be scheduled a month in advance.
Saturday, September 15 (9 am - 12:15 pm)
Check back soon for October & November 2018 classes!
$25 per person. Pre-payment is required. Checks/cash/money orders
accepted. We are not able to accept credit cards at this time.
* It is against the law to write a bad check in MN. Checks returned to us for nonpayment are subject to a service charge of $30. An additional civil penalty may be imposed on checks
returned for nonpayment after 30 days. (MN Statute 604.113)
MISSED CLASSES: Sorry, no reimbursements for missed classes or for cancellations within 5 days of the class.
CLOSED CLASSES: Once a class is full, it will be noted on the schedule as "Registration Closed."
INSTRUCTOR CANCELED CLASSES: If a class is canceled due to severe weather or an emergency, you will have the opportunity to choose another class.
CHECK IN: Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early to sign-in. If you arrive more than 15-minutes late, you will not be admitted to the class.
VERIFICATION OF COMPLETION: Attendance will be marked complete through the Develop web site.
- If you have a Develop ID, you will be able to print your course completion summary showing you have successfully completed the course.
- If you do NOT have a Develop ID - you will need to provide your
case workers email address and phone number on your registration. Your course completion information will be sent directly to them.
WHAT TO BRING: Pen for class. Feel free to bring a beverage/snack. There are NO vending machines on site.
- A reminder email will be sent a few days before class with directions and instructions for class.
- This is an adult only class. Children are not allowed in class. Daycare is NOT provided.
- Phone calls will only be made if the class is full or canceled/changed after your registration has been received.
RESOURCES FOR PROVIDERS: