- This is an English only class. If an interpreter is needed, the student must arrange for and provide their own. Please indicate on your registration form you will be bringing an interpreter.
- A reminder email will be sent a few days before class with directions and instructions for class.
- This is an adult only class. Children are not allowed in class. Daycare is NOT provided.
- Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early to sign-in.
- If you arrive more than 15-minutes late, you will not be admitted to class. This will be considered a no-show.
WHAT TO BRING
- Pen for class.
- Course material - included in the email sent before class.
- Feel free to bring a beverage/snack. There are NO vending machines on site.
Are only provided if you withdraw/cancel at least 5 days prior to class.
LATE ARRIVALS, NO-SHOWS, CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGE REQUESTS
- Late Arrival - If you arrive more than 15-minutes late, you will not be admitted to class. This is considered a no show.
- No Show - If you do not show up for a class, you will have to re-register and pay to attend another class.
- Cancellations (for any reason) - A reimbursement will be provided IF you cancel within 5 days of class.
- Date Change Requests (for any reason) - Will be allowed if requested at least 5 days prior to class. If less than 5 days prior to a class, you will need to re-register and pay for another seat.
INSTRUCTOR CANCELED CLASSES
If a class is canceled due to severe weather or an emergency, you will have the opportunity to choose another class.
VERIFICATION OF COMPLETION
Attendance will be marked complete through the Develop web site.
- If you have a Develop ID, you will be able to print your course completion summary showing you have successfully completed the course.
- If you do NOT have a Develop ID - you will need to provide your case worker/social worker/supervisors email address and phone number on your registration. Your course completion information will be sent directly to them.