- A reminder email will be sent a few days before class with directions and instructions for class.
- This is an adult only class. Children are not allowed in class. Daycare is NOT provided.
- Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes early to sign-in.
- If you arrive more than 15-minutes late, you will not be admitted to class. This will be considered a no-show.
No reimbursements for missed classes or for student cancellations within 5 days of the class.
WHAT TO BRING
Pen for class.
Course material - included in the email sent before class.
Feel free to bring a beverage/snack. There are NO vending machines on site.
VERIFICATION OF COMPLETION
Attendance will be marked complete through the Develop web site.
- If you have a Develop ID, you will be able to print your course completion summary showing you have successfully completed the course.
- If you do NOT have a Develop ID - you will need to provide your case worker/social worker/supervisors email address and phone number on your registration. Your course completion information will be sent directly to them.